Subject: [Leica] Ilford HP5+ Link to pics....sorry...
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Aug 10 11:44:48 2005

I don't think HP5+ need be all that hard to scan with a Coolscan.

Here are some HP5+ negs scanned with a Nikon Coolscan V (LS50)

*http://tinyurl.com/cp7br
**http://tinyurl.com/9k939*

And this folder of pics is from a few rolls of HP5+

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Family/Wedding_1/index.html

I soup my own negs, sometimes to good effect, sometimes to ill :-)

Scott

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Ilford HP5+ Link to pics....sorry...)