Subject: [Leica] 90 Topcon LTM for sale--but not by me.
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung)
Date: Wed Aug 10 08:11:11 2005

Mark,

US$640-

Joe L.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jcyleung8=shaw.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jcyleung8=shaw.ca@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of Mark
Langer
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:08 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 Topcon LTM for sale--but not by me.

What is 650,000 Won in US dollars?

Mark

On 8/10/05, Bill Smith <wrs111445@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ladies/ Gentlemen:
>
> Myong Dong Camera store (www.mdcamera.co.kr) phone # is 02-757-4477,
address 50-1, Chunmurro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea has a rare, excellent
condition, 90mm Topcon LTM lens for sale for 650, 000 Korean Won (three
weeks ago the price quoted was 750, 000 Won).

> Sorry--no e-mail, strange in a country that's PC/ Internet crazy, but
that's what they said.  For whatever its worth, they are a Leica dealer and
have a very nice shop--it's not a hole-in-the wall operation at all. They
speak a little English, but not fluent. My guess is they can read, write
better than speak.