Subject: Ultra Pod II - Re: [Leica] Best "table top" tripod?
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Tue Aug 9 04:52:56 2005

>At 06:23 PM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
>>This looks like a very interesting, light weight option. Karen lists it on
>>her site. Anyone else have any experience with this little wonder?

I  have both the larger UltraPod  II and the smaller Ultrapod I. I
like both of them. The UltraPod II can carry a Leica M or R without
problem.  I tend to use them more when I'm with my family than I do
during serious fieldwork. They're great for setting up self-timer
photographs.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) (Ultra Pod II - Re: [Leica] Best "table top" tripod?)