Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 7 06:09:14 2005

Dennis,
The garage shot was on Tri-X at 400.  I think I was shooting at
something like 1/30 at 2 to 2.8.

As to the father/son on the couch I was trying to show the incongruity
of them on the couch in a warehouse environment.  Just goes to show
that one lens will not handle everything.  I believe it would work
much better with a 21 to 24 a lot closer to the subjects and the angle
of view showing the surroundings.

Thank you for the comments.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com