Subject: [Leica] 30th birthday - OT
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sat Aug 6 22:40:48 2005

Thanks all for you well wishes.  I always wondered what the bottom age
is for folks around here.  Someone actually asked that question not too
long ago.  Alas, it wasn't me.  Yes, there actually is someone my
junior around these parts.  Shooting with a Leica, no less.  Anyway, I
was pleased with the gifts and the scotch is sehr gut!

Frank