Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 6 22:32:39 2005

Some good catches, Don - particularly the kid with the computer. But the
shopper is too far off to work; you needed to get much closer. And the
waiting women doesn't tell a story, particularly the story you tell in your
post, unless I read the post - they could be two sisters waiting for Mom,
they could be - who knows.

Finally - It might be my monitor, but I don't think it is - most of your
recent photos, and I go back to the house series, strike me as over exposed.
Are you trying for a really high key effect?

Again, some nice catches - particularly that first one. And the waiting game
is a great concept.

B. D.