Subject: [Leica] #254 & #255
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Aug 5 17:30:47 2005

Graham,

So there are some (or one, at least) still hauling goods.   That's great to
know.   And that they all were barges originally.   There is a very good
Inspector Morse show about a 19th century canal barge, just like the ones
you've pictured, that was the center of a murder mystery that Morse solved,
of course, even though it happened 150 years ago.  Your documentation of
them, on the water, in use, is quite wonderful.

Thanks,
Bob