Subject: [Leica] Bicycle project off the ground
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 4 19:47:23 2005

Hi Philippe,

Many thanks for the thorough commentary. At the end of the day I will
make the editing decisions according to my own preferences, but on the
other hand this list is populated by good photographers, people whom I
respect a lot, and as we all know, editing your own work is notoriously
difficult. I think that if there is an image I really like, I will keep
it no matter what; but from the comments already received there are a
couple of images which I did not think were in the top 10, but which
apparently strike a chord with several people.

Thanks again!

Nathan