Subject: [Leica] Bicycle project off the ground
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Aug 3 19:16:52 2005

Nathan:

What I did was, I just kept clicking through the album, from start to
finish.  I didn't linger long on any one shot but kept on truckin'
because I was thinking of it as one coherent whole, not looking for
singles, and as a whole I liked it a lot.

My own thought is that it holds together very well as a group, as a
story, as one series, whatever you want to call it.

I like it a lot that way.

Good work!

--Bob