Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Aug 3 08:27:22 2005

Mark,

Here's the 1/2-cent fix, courtesy of the late and lamented Sal DiMarco:

Take a piece of translucent Scotch tape (the kind that's not perfectly
clear) and put it over the light-gathering rangefinder window (the frosted
one in the middle).  That's it.

Sal's M6 always had the tape there.  He said he never had flare problems
again.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA