Subject: [Leica] Question for photojournalists concerning digital photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Aug 3 07:05:06 2005

At 09:53 AM 8/3/2005, you wrote:
>But what about working photojournalists?   Do they routinely delete photos
>(images) that aren't needed for a current assignment?
>
>-dan c.

It probably depends on whether they are doing work for hire.  If so,
the rights to the photos belong to the newspaper and it would be up
to the newspaper to archive any digital photos.  If not, I would
think most photojournalists would save any digital photos for which
they retain the rights.  I do.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com