Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Aug 3 06:49:46 2005

While I agree with Javier on the relative quality of bodies, I think the
best body is the M6/M6TTL .  Less mileage, built in meter, lower price ( !)
than a M3.  If you do not like the meter, just do not put in a battery!
Take your choice of VF....85, .72, or .58.  Get it modified with the MP RF
patch fix, and Bob's your uncle......

Would you drive a 40-50 year old car every day for getting to your job
reliably?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net