Subject: OT now, Was: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 2 23:01:42 2005

I can't see this going ANYWHERE very  happy because I sense a
devolution into the nature of marriage, its meaning, women's rights in
regard to, men's rights in regard to, children will be mentioned,
eventually gays after which the cream pies will be hurled and Brian
will have to get the mop out.

I find Tina's original photographs to be fascinating. I don't have a
CLUE about the reality of the underlying culture but hope that after
her project is complete I may have somewhere to go to learn more.

Adam

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) (OT now, Was: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)