Subject: [Leica] Re: homeland security -- albert wang
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 2 22:24:25 2005

hey albert -- I'm a reporter for the Standard-Examiner in Ogden (35 miles
north of slc, also served by UTA) and I'd love to talk to you about that --
getting stopped for shooting pictures on Traxx? Of what? Temple Square?
Transients
in front of the vacant mall? I take pictures with a minox or olympus xa on
trax every time i use it, never had a problem.

seriously, call me -- charles trentelman, standard-examiner, 801-625-4232.
I'll be in the office all day wednesday.

charles trentelman

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: homeland security -- albert wang)