Subject: [Leica] Re: About the Howard Dean thing.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Aug 2 15:36:14 2005

Ted Grant wrote:
>"...No fiddling around getting
>camera out of bag or fiddling with the lens etc.and in 99.999% of the time
>the request is granted. picture shot and Brad is out the door! Leaving
idiot
>interviewer to make a fool of himself..."

Good advice!!  The Journalist is either new to his profession or just a
complete
jerk who has "Peter Principled" out as a stringer of a local weekly!
Knowing
your time slot in advance is a considerable advantage. Adjust your outline
hit your key questions within the allotted time and that's it...geez, it's
not rocket
science.  I'd be tempted to take Ted's advice just so I could get a few
shot's
and still get away with a clean image (no pun intended).

Montie