Subject: [Leica] Off Topic DVD writing Problem
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun Jul 31 15:01:23 2005

Dear Luggers,
I am trying to free up some space on my PowerBook G4 by recording
some photos (about 1.3 GB worth in 12 folders) to DVD R disk. This is
the first time I have tried to do this (I usually record without
trouble to a Photo CD) and I am getting an error message which reads
"The drive reported an error, sense key medium error, sense code=
0x73, 0x03" Can anyone help me out? Please reply directly off the
LUG. Thanks in advance,
Howard

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Off Topic DVD writing Problem)
Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Off Topic DVD writing Problem)