Subject: [Leica] Re: Perpignan
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 31 13:57:08 2005

Thanks Felix,

In France speed limit is 130 and on my experience there are more restrictive
than in Spain.

What I propose:

MEETING 3 - 4 SEPTEMBER.

HOTEL RESERVATIONS: I think preferable everyone do it directly, BUT, if i.e.
we can obtain definitive answers in a couple of days I can intend phone them
and negotiate a better price for the LUG Groupe, and after everyone confirm
his reservation.

We can try the Hotel Steve Unsworth has proposed:

Hotel de France
26, quai Sadi Carnot
Perpignan 66000
France

Tel -  33 (0)4 68 34 92 81

This is a nice hotel slap bang in the centre of the town. Their website
is at...

http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/hotel2france/

Maybe a good time for the first meeting together was on the Saturday 3th
September, at the noon.

Please let me know your opinions,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis