Subject: [Leica] new lug rules
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 30 17:49:43 2005

One of the GREAT operating systems. What IS it you wanted to know?

Adam

ps: okay - I haven't used VMS since I gave up my microVAX in a garage
sale and I'm SEVERELY regretting have done that because it had a
fabulous monochrome display and the OS NEVER NEVER EVER crashed. Sigh.
THOSE were the days.

AB