Subject: [Leica] genuine
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 30 08:11:09 2005

Sonny:

>http://www.sonc.com/genuine.htm

Don said it was a great flag shot, and you said it was shot in a pub.  I'd
say it's a great shot because I was pretty sure it was from a bar or a pub
just by what you included.  Having both the Budweiser dart board and
something over the windows on the door to dim the interior light just gives
this the "feel" of a bar.

I like this shot very much, and I think you've done a fantastic job putting
together a shot that screams pub with very few elements.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/