Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF ?
From: P2CON at aol.com (P2CON@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 10:03:07 2005

In a message dated 7/28/2005 6:08:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wrs111445@yahoo.com writes:
>>I've noticed that several of you use the subject camera. I need a
>>companion
to my Model P Canon. I've thought about a IIIG, but it's too damn expensive
or a M 2/ 3, but all my lenses are LTM and I hate to fool w/ an adapter. I
could go "Russian" (Fed 2, etc) but the quality issues scare me off.<< BIG
SNIP>>

Why not stick to Canon rf's.  The IVsb2 is the latest and best of the
knob-wind cameras and has a better viewfinder/rangefinder than the Leica
IIIf.  The
Nikon AI/ltm adapter will work very well with a wideangle lens, even up to
35mm, using scale focus since there is no rf coupling.

Regards, Paul Connet