Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 new and correct site
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 28 02:30:02 2005

Philippe,
Thank you for correcting the link.  The new link brings up an
interesting interpretation of a panoramic.  I like the vertical
orientation, although I think I will have to get one of those new
monitors that flip to get a big enough image on screen to properly
appreciate the image.

Also, you have an interesting use of toning.

Thanks for sharing.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Digilux 2 new and correct site)