Subject: [Leica] National trust photography rules
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Jul 27 12:24:00 2005

Steve Unsworth wrote:

 > There's another part which lists what you can't photograph - you have to
 > ask any employee's their permission if they are in the shot for example
 > - the document then says...
 >
 > "If you sign this photography contract you agree to abide by these
 > conditions and agree that permission will be revoked and that your
 > photographic equipment may be confiscated by a member of staff should
 > you disobey these conditions."
 >
 > Steve

You just try to get permission to shoot wedding dresses in their
grounds, like I did once for a designer. I am going back to the 80's and
then it was something like ?150 ($270) an hour with a minimum booking of
4 hours, they must provide all food and drink, plus they wanted rights
to use all photographs if they should so choose - and that was just to
use the banks of a lake near me! Guess what, we went elsewhere.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com