Subject: [Leica] National trust photography rules
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Jul 27 12:08:49 2005

It is not just you Steve, and it has been this way for a very long time.
  I no longer visit NT properties because of their attitude, and it not
only applies to their building but also to their land. There have been
cases, for instance, of photographers being stopped from photographing
on Dartmoor! Strangely though they are keen to use photographs from
'outside' when it suits them for their publications, and I have had one
image published by them and paid for at the going rate.

Seems strange, but it does help sell guide books and postcards (,e
cynical, never!)

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden