Subject: [Leica] Listen to the heart or the brain?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Tue Jul 26 09:25:22 2005

Ted,  you are absolutely correct. IF, Richard is, like you, a very busy
professional, on the move and trying to capture a visual story on a very
tight time schedule and deadlines, constantly under pressure and needing to
rely absolutely on instinct in every photographic move.

With all respect due to one of my great heros (that's you), if Richard is,
like me, a photographer not under intense pressure amd somewhat relaxed in
seeing the world before me and on occasion maybe even a little bit
contemplative in my approach, then identical gear is much less a mandate.

Respectfully, (yes, really!)

Seth