Subject: [Leica] The Gallery?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 26 09:18:38 2005

always those mean, mean, runaway albums! :-( haven't you teached them to
stay where they should? :-)

Take the www off the url http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leica35 and here we
are...
URLs with subdomains (like "gallery" of gallery-dot-leica-users-dot-org) do
sometimes not like the www prefix, it depends the webserver config.
Didier

Replies: Reply from leica35 at yahoo.com (Roger Bunting) ([Leica] The Gallery?)