Subject: [Leica] Listen to the heart or the brain?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jul 26 06:58:32 2005

I opted for an M6TTL because prices on used ones in nice shape
were good, and a TTL model on average would be of fairly recent
vintage compared to an M6 "classic."  The larger shutter dial is
easy to turn with the camera at eye level, and is the same as the
M7.   I got a chrome one and liked it enough that I snagged a 2nd
.58 version.

OTOH, an MP is more likely to deliver that warm, fuzzy, prize
possession feeling inside :-)

Scott