Subject: [Leica] Portrait of Composer George Crumb
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jul 25 17:57:56 2005

Eyebrow, scheyebrow, no one asks the tough question yet... Did you focus on
the glass intentionally to get the effect you want, or did your autofocus
Nikon focus on the glass by accident and you like the effect? :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Portrait of Composer George Crumb)