Subject: [Leica] Eastern Sierra: Rock Creek
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon Jul 25 08:57:49 2005

In early July 2005 I returned to Rock Creek, one of my favorite places in
the Sierra Nevada, for several days of hiking at 10,000 - 11,000 feet. The
creek and its tributaries ran high because of the unusually heavy snowfall
during the winter, and at the higher elevations some of the trails were
still covered with deep snow.

non-TTL M6/0.85; 35mm and 50mm Summicrons; Agfa Optima 100; developed by
NewLab; scanned at home on Coolscan 4000.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/folder-8095.html

I shall be pleased to have your comments, critiques, etc.

Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Eastern Sierra: Rock Creek)
Reply from ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter) ([Leica] Eastern Sierra: Rock Creek)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Eastern Sierra: Rock Creek)