Subject: [Leica] Visoflex Question
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Jul 25 07:56:20 2005

I've found that you can loosen the top plate enough to slide the screen out
without disassembling the whole things.  Those tiny springs are evil!  I
replaced one of mine with an old R screen which has a fresnel lens attached
so I remove the bottom lens from the viewer.  The result is excellent.  I
sent my Viso II out for a cla to Sherry and it came back with the ground
glass in mint condition, so that may be an option as well.  The
replacements are expensive.

Chris