Subject: [Leica] Re: Philippe's PaW 29
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 22 14:32:35 2005

Philippe,
there are hundert ways to create easy web galleries, and the PS web gallery
tool isn't the best of all as it creates frames.

Which computer system do you use, win or mac? As you'r in the ad business,
I guess a mac, and then iView MediaPro might be worth a try. I used it
since version 1 when I worked on macs (switched to pc years ago). There are
trial versions available at http://tinyurl.com/dsf4x  (it works for 21 days
without paying).  PC-users might try "e-Mage for web" - but some basic html
knowledge required here.

The most advanced webgallerys need just some source code editing and a
linux apache webserver - you have to modyfy just ONE php file that controls
one whole album including the thumbnails. But it needs apache installed on
your computer to control it locally. I can help you with advice if needed.
MediaPro is the easier thing for non-techies.

Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Philippe's PaW 29)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Philippe's PaW 29)