Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Planar 50/2 vs. latest Summicron 50/2
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Thu Jul 21 15:33:41 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 5:34 PM, feli wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Don Dory wrote:
>
>> No, Kevin out in L.A. has a lot more 50's than I do. :) :)
>
> Kevin from Kevincameras.com?
>
> I visited his 'shop' a few times.  It's like a chocolate addict
> wandering in to Belgium praline factory.
>
> Simply amazing what he has. Last time I checked he had three Nicola
> Perscheid large format, soft focus
> portrait lenses in stock. Up until that afternoon I had only ever see
> two for sale on the net one one of
> them looked like it had fallen in to blender. These were almost new in
> the original box.

I've bought a lens or two from him - his grading is quite accurate...

--
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html

It looks just like a Telefunken U47.

Message from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Zeiss Planar 50/2 vs. latest Summicron 50/2)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Zeiss Planar 50/2 vs. latest Summicron 50/2)