Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jul 20 19:00:17 2005

s.dimitrov@charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) wrote:

>Is there a Mac in your future?
>

>Slobodan Dimitrov
>Studio G-8, AGCC
>http://sdimitrovphoto.com
>

>On Aug 20, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> Dear LUG:
>>
>> I am depending on you, especially Brian, to save my sanity.

Tina,

I used DOS based Win machines from 1982 through 2001, of all sorts and
brands, from the bargain to top-end IBM models, and then I "switched,"
and I haven't looked back since, and I have not had a single system
crash, not one, in 4 years.  An occasional quirky program may stop
running, but the operating system stays solid, and nothing is lost, at
least not with my backup system.

Slobodan's question is a legitimate one, and worth considering.  You're
spending way too much time=energy=money fiddling with a computer.

If you want to discuss this offlist, I'm sure there are any number of
folks who could advise.

Ken

(Power Mac G4, Dual 1.25 Ghz, OS X 10.3.9, SDRAM maxed out, Lacie d2,
120gb, etc.)
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church