Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 28: Chinese Wedding Celebration
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Jul 19 16:05:04 2005

From: "Aaron Sandler" <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>

> Hi Folks,
>
> This week I'm showing three photos I took at a Chinese Tea Ceremony in
honor of
> the wedding of my sister-in-law, Carrie, to her husband, John.
>
> Main: The ceremony opened with a prayer that John's mother, John, and
Carrie
> offered to their ancestors.
>
> Alt 1: Frenetic hugging of elders (in this case Carrie's parents) after
serving
> them tea.
>
> Alt 2: Nothing special photo-wise...just a little juxtaposition that
amused me.

> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_28/index.html
>
> Thanks for looking...comments always welcome,
> Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I love that first image. Strange sombre feel to it from everyone with backs
to camera with added emphasis from the four figures with backs to the food
also. The sombre feel is at odds with the flood of light from the window and
the vivid colours on display on the table. Interesting shot.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 28: Chinese Wedding Celebration)