Subject: [Leica] Lenses I have been offered
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Tue Jul 19 08:04:19 2005

Thanks, Rick.

My wife has put the kabash on this purchase -
I can buy one lens before my photo trip to Oregon according to SWMBO !!!

Looks right now like the most useful purchase will be a Rodenstock APO
Sironar-S 150mm f5.6 or the Fujinon CMW 125mm f5.6 for my technical field
camera.
I already have a Nikkor SW 120mm f8 and it is 80mm wide at the rear which
means it is 3mm too wide to fit in the Wista SP lens opening.

Decisions...........Compromise is the name of the game.

Take care,
Mike