Subject: [Leica] LCD monitors, anyone using Eizo monitors or LaCie LCD's and recomendations
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jul 19 01:25:04 2005

Personally, I think a good mid range TFT-screen (= LCD) will perfectly do
for what you state to be. And if you ever want to calibrate it (or both),
you ask around and borrow a calibrator like a Spider or so.

If you want to invest more, I'd recommend the Apple screens: very good
stuff. Mind you, pro's are still working on CRT's like LaCie ATM.
---