Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 134
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 21:46:44 2005

In a message dated 7/17/2005 4:22:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net writes:
Perhaps some guys living in Spain from many, many years -not having
anyway so great pictures - may help a little.

Felix
Felix

Sorry, I did not intend to exclude the Spanish contingent of the LUG.  I
figured all of you would possibly give some input.  I guess I just
remembered
Nathan's great photos he was posting so often, that his name came to my mind
first.

Gene