Subject: [Leica] PAW one more...
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun Jul 17 11:11:00 2005

Feli- I like this image- it says a lot- the good life in BH- enthusiasm
even with medical problems- and having a friend to help you out.  ps-
my mother-in -law is 101 years old today- we're making her her favorite
food- potato dumplings with real bacon bits inside and a sauce of bacon
bits and bacon fat poured on top!! My doctor wouldn't approve- but you
only live once (I think!). Stasys