Subject: [Leica] hunting clouds for geebee
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 09:26:23 2005

In a message dated 7/16/2005 1:34:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
stasys1@cox.net writes:
a nice flying machine!! Stasys
On Jul 16, 2005, at 7:24 AM, animal wrote:

> yes it is
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe Orlent"
> <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>

A few years ago I had to go to Amsterdam for KLM to do some troubleshooting
of a EMI problem they were having with one of our Video Entertainment
displays.
 When I walked into the KLM service hanger, here was this Gigantic 747
partially dismantled for an overhaul and update of passenger cabin..Quite
impressive.  I got a ride up to the top of the body in a Cherry Picker to
inspect the
blade antennas and also got to take a few shots from the top of the tail.  A
very impressive airplane and also equally impressive is the amount of
dismantling
that takes place during maintenance work.  They took whole sections out of
the fuselage at these updates and maintenance stops.  I'll have to try and
dig
up some of my shots.

gene