Subject: [Leica] Re: Nature and Art
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Jul 16 15:52:14 2005

This weekend when getting out with the family it was the turn of both
Nature and Art, visiting a nice park here in San Sebasti?n and going
after to a modern art exhibition recently open in a former old tobacco
manufacturing plant that wasn?t exactly boring! It was a kind of
challenge choosing the way of approaching in the same morning such
different matters. Here is the result better or worse. There is one
picture of a picture but I cannot acknowledge the author as it wasn?t
displayed so here ask kind permission to the unknown photographer for
showing his good picture Cara negra, black face.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=511860

I?d thank your visiting, comments and criticism?

Regards

Felix
"El que calla, otorga..."

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Nature and Art)