Subject: [Leica] Re: Aquarium
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Jul 9 09:49:02 2005

This morning was the time for going with the family to the Aquarium. So
I had the possibility of shooting some pictures in a truly adverse
scenario were light was lacking cruelly and colour was very difficult to
manage. I got some ?I think- estimate shots I wish to share with you

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=510090

I can translate the Spanish words

Los peces?.Fishes
Mirando al tiburon?..Looking at the shark
Me observa?He?s looking at me
Medusa?.Jellyfish
Mandibulas?.Jaws
Boca abierta?Open mouth
El tibur?n?The shark
El chico y la ballena?The kid and the whale
Anchoas?Anchovies

Comments and criticism are welcome.

Here is my complete folders list

http://www.photo.net/photos/fmaturana