Subject: [Leica] Re: Photos on public transit
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jul 15 21:06:04 2005

I think it was one of the Weston boys who said... There is nothing
photogenic more than 50 feet from the car.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

On the other hand, shooting with a 4x5 camera allows one to go home, create
a huge scan, then crop heavily until you have your "security alert" photo.
Remember to also have your carbon fiber tripod to make a fast getaway. I'd
recommend a Polaroid back, hard to run with 10 or more 4x5 sheet film backs.

Chris