Subject: [Leica] photography today is GARBAGE
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Jul 15 06:45:47 2005

Of course you (and most Leica owners) are decent, and some are even
hard-working. No slur meant.
The phrase "decent, hard-working" is often used by political demagogues
in a context that implies "economically unsuccessful". It was in this
context that I replied.
Apologies to all the Leica-owning decent, hardworking folk.
--
Clive
Blog: http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] photography today is GARBAGE)