Subject: [Leica] PAW 29 - Balls
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Jul 15 01:34:11 2005

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I better delete this before my wife sees it and has me in the garden all
> weekend trimming all manner of stupid bushes...
>
> Peter Dzwig wrote:
>

>> In an English Country Garden. Well, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons -one of
>> the best known restaraunts in the country - and NO machinery in sight,
>> Graham!!
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/BallsLeManoir200506
>>
>> Leica IIIf 5 cm Summarit BW400CN
>>
>> Comments are as always welcome. Thanks for looking!
>>
>> Peter Dzwig

Nathan,

Let's hope she doesn't. You could point out to her that it is actually the
wrong
time of year to be trimming box, all the more so in the weather we are
having.
Should have been done one to two months ago.

Hope this helps! ;-)

Peter

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PAW 29 - Balls)