Subject: [Leica] Bill Pierce on the Leica today
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 14 18:43:46 2005

Which is to say there are those who photograph the wedding that was, and
those who photograph the wedding as they think it should be. The latter, in
my considered opinion, tend to turn out really, really crappy stuff, and who
take over and ruin what should be the bride's day. But that's just my
opinion - obviously there are millions of brides out there who love that
kind of schlockography. Of course there are also millions of brides out
there who who hang Keanes and Kinckade's over their sofas. ;-)