Subject: [Leica] Re: More comments: how do you use your images
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed Jul 13 21:16:57 2005

Gib Robinson writes:

> That's it. Please look. I hope you enjoy.
>
> --Gib

Thanks, this was a great way to share the comments. I opened up your page
and the bright varied subjects lit up the screen here at work. Many of us
try to be "men for all seasons", knowing that we will not master any one of
them fully. In an attempt to break away from this, I have discarded colour
for a while: will my ilfochrome chemistry go bad? and concentrate on b/w. I
decided to start this about 2-3 years ago and began really building the
darkroom up and reading/doing courses etc: of course almost everyone here
immediately announced that the wet darkroom was dead. I've never had good
timing, but I'm enjoying the retro effects ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin
www.afirkin.com
www.familyofman2.com