Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography today is garbage!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Jul 13 18:09:39 2005

Nathan wrote:
>Guys and dolls,

>How come when I spill my guts to the list and post
>brilliant pictures, I get 5 replies; but when some fanatic
>stoned on fixer posts a troll like this, the thread expands
>to 20 messages in no time?
-----------------

It's all about tone and intensity!!  If you're one letter
short of going "postal" and your keyboard is on fire
as you try to vent through it, the strong language that
emerges is almost guaranteed to trigger a response!

In the case of the "garbage post" I can't say much.
As a mid 50s baby boomer I'm amazed at some of
the creatures I see walking the streets here in FT
Lauderdale...at times one has trouble determining
the species!  ;-)  I suppose Feli and others from
Southern Cal can relate as I'm sure LA is even more
colorful (for lack of a better word).

Montie