Subject: [Leica] spotted
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jul 12 12:51:54 2005

I am easy to convince.. beer and bs is all it takes.....

I have never been to Abalone Cove..... is it at sea level or on the bluffs
above?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Let's set a date for a LALUg outing. Early August is OK with me. Other
than downtown LA- We could do an am shoot at the ocean. I live in
Rancho Palos Verdes- the Abalone Cove area. After the shoot- I have a
barrel of beer at the house- we could order pizza and then bs a while.
Stasys

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] spotted)