Subject: [Leica] sweaty, loud, rocking Houston.. my paw
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 04:49:51 2005

Thanks for the comment; BTW, Graham agrees with  you.   This scan  is from a
commercial CD.  I like the  detail, even if it is grainy, or maybe in this
case trying to help the mood a  little I think I'm going to try a rescan of
the
neg. and see if I can lower the  noise without losing the grit.

Sonny

In a message dated  7/11/2005 11:47:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,