Subject: [Leica] Re:More comments: how do you use your images
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jul 11 10:14:05 2005

>> I am hoping to stimulate a bit more discussion on this topic: why do
>> you take the images, what do you do with them, how big do you print,
>> how do you print, why do you print etc

I shoot for 2 reasons:
1) to freeze time
2) to create what is in my head

I keep them on my harddisk, occasionaly show them, and very occasionaly
print them digitally, most of the time about A4 size. But if I would have a
bigger printer, I would print them bigger, because for photography also,
size does matter IMO. Nothing more beautiful than a big print of an
excellent negative.