Subject: [Leica] The great thing about teaching a workshop...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jul 10 16:36:43 2005

The serious begins with them at the 4th of July Fair....obviously, this is
only a few hour slice of time. To have more of an evolving story, she will
need to spend much more time with them.

My point is that this is a 24-year-old kid in a workshop with no
professional experience - and quite frankly, she's doing work that to my eye
is certainly superior to the vast majority of what I see every day.